-
October 13th, 2004, 04:37 PM
#241
Senior Hostboard Member
Oh Wiseman, sometimes it happens, that I put a CD in my CD-.rom, and the PC restarts by itself. What happened then?
-
October 13th, 2004, 04:58 PM
#242
HB Forum Owner
-
October 13th, 2004, 05:01 PM
#243
Senior Hostboard Member
-
October 13th, 2004, 05:33 PM
#244
Senior Hostboard Member
That's my OS too, but I have no probs (knock,knock,knock)
-
October 14th, 2004, 12:01 AM
#245
HB Forum Owner
Windows XP shouldn't hang or reboot, unless you have a bug or a problem with your drivers or your hardware (never your installed software). Ask your CD-ROM drive vendor about it.
-
October 14th, 2004, 03:12 AM
#246
Inactive Member
>> if i could i would
-
October 14th, 2004, 03:36 AM
#247
Senior Hostboard Member
a new main board or a new pc?
-
October 14th, 2004, 03:38 AM
#248
Inactive Member
a whole new system, alienware or falcon northwest *drool*
-
October 14th, 2004, 03:53 AM
#249
Senior Hostboard Member
That fancy little PC you posted earlier? that1s alienware? If so, then it's just so damn cool!
-
October 14th, 2004, 08:06 AM
#250
HB Forum Owner
Does it always happen with the same CD(s)? You could try disabling autorun, autorun sucks big balls anyways, first thing I do after I install Windows is to get rid of it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks